Overview of Services
Weddings: View our bridal henna & mehndi party guide!
Other Events: Whether you’re planning a birthday party, bat mitzvah, baby shower, library program, college event, or corporate event, we’re happy to tailor our services to your needs.
Nonprofit Organizations: We’ve created some tips for including henna at your nonprofit event.
Destination Weddings: We’re happy to serve you at any location you’d like – read more here.
Details for Different Event Types
- We offer henna services for all types of events!
Weddings, corporate events, festivals, birthday parties, baby showers, b’nei mitzvahs – we are happy to work with you to make any event special.
- Our day rate is $1550
This works out particularly well if you can do bridal henna in the morning, the bridal party and close family in the afternoon, and the guests in the evening.
- Our standard hourly rate is $250
This applies to Thursday-Sunday bookings, as well as whenever requesting a specific artist. Our rate always includes all travel, supplies, and applicable taxes, so there are never any surprise fees.
- Mon, Tues, and Wed, we offer a discounted hourly rate of $195
- Heather typically reserves the busiest days (Thurs-Sun) for all-day bookings (typically, but not exclusively, weddings, festivals, company picnics, and trade shows) in her personal schedule.
- We work with a team of talented, professional henna artists to get you the henna you need for your event! All artists we book have at least 5 years of experience as professional artists, at least 5 years of experience doing henna, and special training in doing henna for large events to ensure that they are able to do beautiful, intricate work quickly.
- We serve southern New England… and worldwide!
Our normal service area includes Boston MA, Metro West MA, Providence RI, Newport RI, New London CT, and everything in between. We’re available to travel just about *anywhere* – longer appointment minimums will apply.
Our Service Area
We primarily serve Southern New England, but are happy to travel any and everywhere, and frequently do!
Locations within a 1 hour drive of Attleboro, MA are in our primary service area, and are eligible for our off-peak rates when those are available.
Our secondary service area includes anywhere within a 1-2 hour drive, and rates within this area do not typically require an overnight stay.
Events 2+ hours away are also booked at our day rate, and we will need a hotel room for the night.