Featured upcoming event:
Karwa Chauth mehndi special Friday, October 22nd!
Join Shruthi and Heather at the Attleboro MA Starbucks, 228 Washington Street 5-8pm.
Get two “mystery henna” hands of this complexity for $50, or choose from our design books ($12-78, most hands $30-45ish each), or get more intricate work as you wish at our reduced hourly rate of $195/hr.
We always find we get a lot of last-minute calls for the holidays, so we figured we’d make it easy for everyone to just come and find us at a time and place that should be equally convenient to all our clients in MA and RI.
Henna by Heather has been providing traditional and contemporary henna art services throughout New England and worldwide since 1999. We pride ourselves on using the highest quality henna natural henna to create unique, custom body art for our clients.
Areas We Serve
- Massachusetts, including*: Boston, Cape Cod, The Berkshires, Worcester, Springfield, Martha’s Vineyard, Nantucket
- Rhode Island, including: Providence, Newport, Block Island, Westerly, (Misquamicut), Portsmouth, Warwick
- Connecticut, including: New London, Hartford, West Hartford, Farmington, Berlin, New Britain, Glastonbury, Putnam
- New Hampshire, including: Portsmouth, Nashua, Manchester, White Mountains, Keene, Laconia, Conway
- Vermont, including: Brattleboro, Jericho, Charlotte, Shrewsbury, Addison, Reading, Bridport, Green Mountains
- Maine, including: Portland, Winthrop, South Berwick, Greene, Bar Harbor, Rockland, Bangor
- Destination Weddings Nation- and Worldwide, including: Boulder & Denver CO, Puerto Vallarta and Cancun Mexico, Key Largo and Key West Florida, Athens and Santorini Greece, Turkey, Dubrovnik Croatia, Malta, Iceland
*we have just put these cities to help people find our website – we go any and everywhere!
Henna (aka Mehndi) is great for all events!
- Weddings – create your own package with henna for bride(s), groom(s), the wedding party, close family, and guests
- Mehndi Parties and Receptions
- Birthday Parties – especially Sweet Sixteens and Quinceñeras
- Wedding Showers / Bachelorette parties
- Baby Showers / Blessingways
- B’nei / Bar / Bat / B- / Zera / Simchat / Brit / Mitzvahs
- Graduations – hosted by the school, a parent group, or privately
- College Events – especially Orientations, Edutainment Programs, School Pride Days, Campus Concerts
- Corporate Events – especially Promotions & Trade Show Booths, Employee Appreciation Day, Company Picnic
- Religious Events – especially Diwali, Eid, Karva Chauth, Teej, Holi
- Community Events – library programs, camp programs, block parties, county fairs, town days