Overview of Services
- We offer henna services for all types of events! Weddings, birthday parties, corporate events, baby showers, festivals – we are happy to work with you to make any event special.
- Our day rate is $1500.
This includes up to eight hours of henna services, and guarantees yours will be the only event your artist works that day.
- Our hourly rate is $195.
This rate is for time spent at your event, and is all-inclusive.
There are no extra fees for miles traveled, supplies, etc.
- All of the artists we book have at least 5 years of experience as professional artists, at least 5 years of experience doing henna, and special training in doing henna for large events to ensure that they are able to do beautiful, intricate work quickly.
- Book with Heather or another artist specifically, or our group of artists in general. We are proud to work with an exceptional network of talented, experienced henna professionals. Booking with our group ensures the greatest value for you, as it provides the most flexibility for us.
- We serve southern New England… and worldwide!
Our normal service area includes Boston MA, Providence RI, New London CT, and everything in between. We’re available to travel just about *anywhere* – longer appointment minimums will apply.
- Booking minimums vary based on:
Specific artist request – if you’d like to request a specific artist, the day rate will apply. With the group in general, you can typically book hourly.
Henna Season vs. off season – In peak season (May-Oct), there is a 3 hour minimum Thursday through Sunday, and a two hour minimum most Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays. On our very busiest peak season days, bookings are made at the day rate.
Off season, there is a 2 hour minimum within our normal service area.
Details for Different Event Types
Other Events: Whether you’re planning a birthday party, bat mitzvah, baby shower, library program, college event, or corporate event, we’re happy to tailor our services to your needs.
Nonprofit Organizations: We’ve created some tips for including henna at your nonprofit event.
Destination Weddings: We’re happy to serve you at any location you’d like – read more here.
- Party Favor Creation – Have us create unique, on-theme favors for your party within any budget, from $3 to $20 per guest.
- Belly Dancers – We work with some of the best Belly Dancers, Hula Dancers, and Bollywood Dancers around. Rates are typically the same as henna.
- Massage Therapists – Whether you’re looking for quick chair massages or relaxing table massages, our associate massage therapist is happy to serve your needs. Rates are typically the same as henna.
- Tarot Readings – Our tarot reader offers quick, uplifting, insightful readings perfect for parties. Please allow 10 minutes per person. Rate are typically the same as henna.
- DJ Services – As a full-time henna artist, Heather attends many Indian and Middle-eastern themed events, and has her finger on the pulse of popular trends. She collaborates with with experienced event DJs to set the right mood for your event.
- Henna Cakes – We team up with local bakers to create henna-inspired wedding cakes. Cookies (great for favors!) also available.
- Locations within a 1 hour drive of Attleboro, MA are in our primary service area, with a 2 hour booking minimum.
- Our secondary service area includes anywhere within a 1.5-2.5 hour drive, with time booked at least equal to time spent driving.
- We can be booked at our day rate for anywhere farther than a 3 hour drive away. Well also need a hotel room for the night.
This map is a general approximation of our service areas; exact drive times will depend on proximity to major highways, anticipation of rush hour or vacation traffic, etc.
Gift Certificates Available
- Gift Certificates available in any denomination
- Can be used towards henna services or supplies
- Please use the booking form to let us know what you’d like.