For COVID-19 related updates, please visit the homepage.
Overview of Services
- We offer henna services for all types of events! Weddings, corporate events, festivals, birthday parties, baby showers, bat mitzvahs – we are happy to work with you to make any event special.
- Our day rate is $1500. This works out particularly well if you can do bridal henna in the morning, the bridal party in the afternoon, and the mehndi party in the evening. It is available for any date, so you could save $500 compared to booking hourly!
- Our standard hourly rate is $235. This applies to Thursday-Sunday bookings, as well as whenever requesting a specific artist. Our rate always includes all travel, supplies and applicable taxes, so there are never any surprise fees.
- Our peak season / holiday hourly rate is $250. This applies to Fri-Sun in June through September, as well as Fri-Mon of all holiday weekends.
- Off-peak, we offer an hourly rate of $195.
Book with us at a time we aren’t quite so busy and get a deal! This rate is available on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays all year. Availability for this rate on Thursday through Sunday fluctuates throughout the year depending on how booked up we are. Please inquire to see if this rate is available for your selected date and time.
- All of the artists we book have at least 5 years of experience as professional artists, at least 5 years of experience doing henna, and special training in doing henna for large events to ensure that they are able to do beautiful, intricate work quickly.
- We serve southern New England… and worldwide!
Our normal service area includes Boston MA, Metro West MA, Providence RI, Newport RI, New London CT, and everything in between. We’re available to travel just about *anywhere* – longer appointment minimums will apply.
Details for Different Event Types
Other Events: Whether you’re planning a birthday party, bat mitzvah, baby shower, library program, college event, or corporate event, we’re happy to tailor our services to your needs.
Nonprofit Organizations: We’ve created some tips for including henna at your nonprofit event.
Destination Weddings: We’re happy to serve you at any location you’d like – read more here.
- Party Favor Creation – Have us create unique, on-theme favors for your party within any budget, from $3 to $20 per guest.
- Belly Dancers – We work with some of the best Belly Dancers, Hula Dancers, and Bollywood Dancers around. Rates are typically the same as henna.
- Massage Therapists – Whether you’re looking for quick chair massages or relaxing table massages, our associate massage therapist is happy to serve your needs. Rates are typically the same as henna.
- Tarot Readings – Our tarot reader offers quick, uplifting, insightful readings perfect for parties. Please allow 10 minutes per person. Rate are typically the same as henna.
- DJ Services – As a full-time henna artist, Heather attends many Indian and Middle-eastern themed events, and has her finger on the pulse of popular trends. She collaborates with with experienced event DJs to set the right mood for your event.
- Henna Cakes – We team up with local bakers to create henna-inspired wedding cakes. Cookies (great for favors!) also available.
- Locations within a 1 hour drive of Attleboro, MA are in our primary service area, and are eligible for our off-peak rates when those are available.
- Our secondary service area includes anywhere within a 1-2 hour drive, and rates within this area do not require an overnight stay.
- Events 2+ hours away are also booked at our day rate, and we will need a hotel room for the night.
Gift Certificates Available
- Gift Certificates available in any denomination
- Can be used towards henna services or supplies
- Please use the booking form to let us know what you’d like.