To link to my site, please use my banner if you can!:
Here’s the code to use – just copy and paste:
- YouTube – Tons of henna how-to and mehndi design demonstration videos…subscribe and comment, please! 🙂
- Facebook – “Liking” my page on Facebook is a great way to stay updated about the various henna-happenings in New England that may not make it into my newsletter
- Instagram: @HennaByHeather
- Twitter – This is really just my facebook wall posts, automatically exported over to Twitter.
- Flickr – Social networking via photos is fun!
- Pinterest – Where I share some of my favorite henna photos!
Important Henna-related info:
- ArtisticAdornment.com – Wondering where to get the best henna supplies? Look no further!
- HennaGathering.org – Information on the huge and amazingly fun annual Henna Gathering conference held each March! Come and learn henna from the best teachers from around the globe!
Other Henna Artists:
Want your link to appear here?
Add a link to my site on yours and then let me know where I can find it!
- Jamilah Henna Creations – view her books
- Body Art By Victoria – Victoria Welch, view her books
- HennaBee – Tammi Glanzer-Boudreau, view her book
- Sweetfern Studios – Liz Ging, view her book
- Hasina Mehndi – Henna by Kim in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Noa Chaikin – Henna and *gorgeous* portraiture in northern VT
- The Henna Touch – Henna body art in Ottawa, Canada
- Joy of Henna – Henna body art in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Henna Montreal – Capuchine, serving Montreal, Quebec and Ontario
- Henna by Salma – Henna by Salma is based in Arcadia CA and covers different areas of Metro LA.
- Holly Ferreira – Goddess Inspired Art – Henna Gathering featured bellydance instructor
- RI Bellydancer – Pebbles is a great asset to the bellydance community!
- Lola & International Entertainment – Bellydance and hula instructor and performer
- Adina’s Blessings – A very sweet bellydancer in Southern CT
- BellyDanceNewEngland.com – Middle Eastern dance and music (including magazine)
- Rhode Island Yoga Festival – Happening in April each year – I’m the featured henna artist 🙂
- All That Matters – All that matters stocks my henna kits, and my friend Donna does henna there regularly.
- Yoga Reaches Out – I do henna at the annual Yogathon at Gilette Stadium and Kids Yogathon
- North End Yoga – Occasionally host henna parties for their clients
- Laughing Dog Yoga – Occasionally host henna parties for their clients
- Stil Studio – Occasionally host parties for their clients
- Sarah Miller Stylist – Wedding Hair Services in Boston and Worldwide
- Oak Grove Emporium – Celtic Reiki Services
- Tony Jones – Multi-talented, constantly-busy musician, politician (as in activist who actually runs for office), and stand-up guy
RI Free Radio – Tony’s radio station and podcast
- Like No Udder – Vegan soft serve ice cream truck!
- Wedding Reels Video – Unique and gorgeous event video production services – Based in North Attleboro, MA, serving MA+RI.
- Bedlam – Matthew sells fabulous goth / industrial / renaissance / etc clothing at Bedlam in Providence, RI!
Friends and Family:
- Leader of the Pack – Dog walking in Boulder, CO by Greg Caunt Boulder dog walking and pet sitting
- Dr. Peter Nulton, Classical Archaeologist and Art Historian – my husband
- Sponge Studio – Art by Matt Towler – illustration, photography, photo editing, creepy dolls, DJing at Ceremony, etc
- Adels Art – Heather Adels – painting leaning towards the organic/fantastic/abstract … she has a beautiful style.
- Joshua CJG Robinson – Dark Surrealist Art